A place for my thoughts when I need it. To vent my frustration and celebrate the victories. Big or Small. This is a place of honesty and reflection. It's mainly just for me, if you stumble across it and can relate or have something kind to say, feel free. If you don't please just move on in your search. Thank you.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
The Unexpected Journey
Hi all, well I got my answers. After 30 years of not having to worry too much about it. I have fractured my shunt. :( Not sure how I did it, kinda mad at myself because it's the last thing I or my family needed right now. I'm also dreading the surgery\ hospital stay. I had hoped I was done with them. I feel like I get something worked on every year now. I don't think that's accurate but it's how it feels. I also am concerned because this could affect my brain more. I don't want to be more of a burden. I know I have to talk to Scott about my wishes again. I just hate having the conversation, He doesn't deserve to worry like that. Maybe I will just write another letter. Somehow, I get the words out easier that way. I have to admit, I don't want anything to get more complicated, I don't want to lose even more of myself. I worry about the toll it will take on Scott if I do. He is already internalizing so much, that he is full of stress, and it's affecting him physically and emotionally. He won't talk to me, it makes me sad. I wish He would find a Christian counselor or therapist. He's been internalizing so much, hiding since everything with his Mom. He refuses to share with me. I just have to stand on the sidelines and watch it all happen. It hurts but If I am not the person who he feels gives him strength and help, I have to accept that. It does break my heart though. A wife is supposed to be the one her husband can rely on. It shatters me to know He doesn't see me that way. Anywsy, I will update again when I know more about what's to happen next. Until then, Keep Looking up, my friends!💖 Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment