A place for my thoughts when I need it. To vent my frustration and celebrate the victories. Big or Small. This is a place of honesty and reflection. It's mainly just for me, if you stumble across it and can relate or have something kind to say, feel free. If you don't please just move on in your search. Thank you.
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
A Painful Overload
Hello, today is a rough day. I overdid things yesterday and now I am swollen and painful. I was trying to do the "right" thing by helping clean the house, now my body is mad at me. And I feel super drained today. No energy. On a good note, I did find a food diary app for my phone, so I can track what I eat and how it affects me. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I want to feel good enough to enjoy it, even if only for a few hours. Today is an in bed , snuggle with Maggie kind of day. I have PT tomorrow so that will take it out of me too. Just hope I can find more energy. Having so many issues I honestly can't pinpoint which makes me more tired, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment