Hi all. Today is a recovery day. Yesterday, I did have my prayers answered, πin that I was able to do more than I thought possible on a very frigid Valentine's Day. Scott and I went out to mexican for lunch and we grocery shopped and He even bought me flowers. I'm so grateful for those times because getting a successful day to celebrate anything is so rare. I want to give a Huge Shout out to my nephew Jayden, who turns 3 today! Happy birthday Blessings, you adorable boy! Hope to see you soon! ππππππ I think about all the ways I literally fight my body to accomplish the littlest things on a daily basis and I know I'm not alone. How do you struggle, what is your biggest worry or frustration? I'd love to pray with you over it. Drop it in the comments and know I will pray.
My next challenge is Church on Sunday, it's supposed to be Sunny so I'm praying that helps me in getting there. Until Next time,Keep the Faith & Blessings to you,MelissaπΉ
No comments:
Post a Comment