Saturday, February 22, 2020

Health trials

You know it's occurred to me that I'm used to  health issues. But sometimes, .....I get surprised by the unexpected anyway. And how quickly things can change.....I had started neck therapy earlier this week. Then that night my neck and spine were so painful I couldn't lay on them. So that led to me seeing my GP Dr.K. She ordered neck and spine series. I'm still waiting on the results, but they saw something abnormal with my shunt. Unfortunately, because my shunt is the old kind I think it's difficult for many people to understand. Just praying if this becomes something they will have a neurosurgeon familiar with the older shunts.  I'm delaying continuation of my neck therapy and just praying for answers. Being in this type of pain makes it very challenging to do anything at all. I have a lot of emotions right now. Trusting God that whatever comes He will see me through. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment