A place for my thoughts when I need it. To vent my frustration and celebrate the victories. Big or Small. This is a place of honesty and reflection. It's mainly just for me, if you stumble across it and can relate or have something kind to say, feel free. If you don't please just move on in your search. Thank you.
Monday, February 17, 2020
A day of Surprise
Hi all, Our cat Ezzie has been sick so we took her to the vet. We got the shock of our lives! We found out , " She" is actually a neutered "He" !😄 So Ezzie is still Ezzie but no longer Esmeralda! They did blood work and we are waiting to find out if he has a thyroid issue. Praying it will be a simple fix. So thankful we were finally able to take him. Hoping this will improve his health and our situation at home .It's been a real struggle not being able to find the source of his issues. ........... On a bleaker note, I am pretty conflicted today about my health and inability to work, sometimes it just hits me so hard, I just want to cry. I keep thinking if I just make the right moves, I could fix stuff and things will get easier. I pray daily for knowledge and clarity to understand what to do . Sometimes the silence is really painful, especially when I know there is such a need. And I know Scott could use my support. I feel like my hands are tied with an invisible rope I don't know how to break. I know God knows and sees the needs, I just don't understand why I'm still in the waiting. It hurts me to see so many ways I need to help but being unable to do anything. My heart is overwhelmed with the sadness. It hurts deeply. I don't take any suffering lightly, no matter how others see it or presume to know me. I just want to help make things better and I don't know how to overcome my health to do it. I pray God opens a door somewhere soon. Got to keep on, keeping on, even when it hurts. When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. Psalm 56:3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment