Sunday, March 1, 2020

Unwanted Side effects.

Today is Sunday, my body is in a place where doing very simple things is very painful and takes all my energy.  Apparently the  lethargy is real. Scott and I were trying to watch a movie last night, and I hurt so much all I wanted to do was sleep. I felt bad but when your symptoms collide and overtake you, sometimes it's just easier to listen.    I am hoping and praying Dr K. Will be back in clinic tomorrow and can help me get this show on the road. Dr.Frank unfortunately was no help at all as her stand in. I am tired of waiting and feeling the pain get worse with each day. I am useless in being able to get anything done and all the pressure is on Scott. I HATE that.  I just want to move forward and hopefully come out better than before on the other side of things.  Praying for better things this week.  Until Next time, Keep Looking Up , Y'all. Love, Mel.💗🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment