A place for my thoughts when I need it. To vent my frustration and celebrate the victories. Big or Small. This is a place of honesty and reflection. It's mainly just for me, if you stumble across it and can relate or have something kind to say, feel free. If you don't please just move on in your search. Thank you.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Tough Night
Hi all, last night I gave in and went to the ED. At first, I didn't think they were going to help but after a few minutes , I guess confirming the information I gave them from my doctor, they set me up in a room. Thankfully, they gave me pain meds because they realized I was in a bad Fibromyalgia flare on top of everything else. I'm grateful the first doctor had that insight and cared enough. Still learning about my fibro and the ways it affects me, it made the testing a lot easier.Then I went for more X-rays and an MRI. Thankfully nothing has worsened since my initial X-Rays on the 21st. So now, I just have to wait to see how Neurosurgery wants to proceed with my shunt. I have scripts for pain management to help with my Fibro in the meantime so maybe it won't exacerbate my shunt and head pain as much. I hate not being in control of how I feel. It's terrible to have to rely on others so much. Poor Scott. I pray for him but still feel so guilty for how I put him out. It makes me sad. It's why I delayed so long in going to the ED. I know it's always such a hard thing for him. I know he's tired today and I pray God helps him in his day. It's not fair to him to suffer like this. I wish I could change so many things. But I know God is continuing to be with us. Keep Looking Up guys, He promises to Never leave or forsake us.😊💗 Mel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment