A place for my thoughts when I need it. To vent my frustration and celebrate the victories. Big or Small. This is a place of honesty and reflection. It's mainly just for me, if you stumble across it and can relate or have something kind to say, feel free. If you don't please just move on in your search. Thank you.
Monday, March 16, 2020
It's Almost Here.
Hi all, I haven't written in a few days just because my body has not been good to me, and I've felt pretty awful. My pain level keeps rising, my migraines and nausea are worse and my neck is so painful I want to scream. I will be meeting my Neurosurgeon first thing in the morning. I pray he is kind, compassionate and sympathetic. As well as extremely well versed on how to help me. The daily struggle is getting harder and harder to push through. I pray this surgery helps that and doesn't make me more of a burden. Our 14th Anniversary is in two days and I just want to have a chance to feel pretty and enjoy it. I'm scared and exhausted but I know God is in control, whatever comes. I hope I come out on the other side of this better able to celebrate life with Scott and my family. Now, I'm going to try to nap and hopefully ease some of the pain. If I never do anything more in my life, I hope people will see I kept the Faith and did my best to Honor God. Love in Him, Mel.🌹💚
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment