A place for my thoughts when I need it. To vent my frustration and celebrate the victories. Big or Small. This is a place of honesty and reflection. It's mainly just for me, if you stumble across it and can relate or have something kind to say, feel free. If you don't please just move on in your search. Thank you.
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Updates and Changes
Hi all, sorry for such a long gap and not writing. So much has happened emotionally. I just haven't felt I could write. My brain surgery didn't happen. My shunt fractures will only be able to be repaired if they break away from the tubing, otherwise it's too dangerous. I still deal with daily chronic pain. I have a new neurologist now and he got me trying Emgality injection for my migraines so far it's helped more than anything else I've tried. He also tried trigger point nerve cluster injections for my neck pain , However, that failed as relief only last 4 days. Tomorrow morning, I finally get to talk with someone from Rheumatology about my Fibromyalgia pain. I pray she has better answers for me. I'm pretty nervous. My Aunt Teresa's been diagnosed with an Ovarian tumor, Heart valve issue and thyroid problems so I am praying for her. I pray she finds a better doctor. I keep praying for Leah to get approved for disability as she is now going to Vicky Hartzler's office for help in her case. We continue to wait on another stimulus package and I pray I can be in better health to start working then. And Scott is working from home at least until September. That's all I can think to say for now. I will try to post again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment