A place for my thoughts when I need it. To vent my frustration and celebrate the victories. Big or Small. This is a place of honesty and reflection. It's mainly just for me, if you stumble across it and can relate or have something kind to say, feel free. If you don't please just move on in your search. Thank you.
Thursday, April 16, 2020
New normal
Hi all, Due to the pandemic that is still going on. I'm now doing my doctor appointments virtually. It's not something I'm used to, so I hope I don't screw it up. Our church services are virtual. And only one person per family can get groceries . It's so odd, and though the cases of Corona virus don't seem to be getting to much higher, it's still very present. I'm not going to stop praying. I just want to see family , have some fun and celebrate things again. Scott is still working from home. I'm thankful He still has his job. It just makes things a little harder and definitely different. I hope I can get answers with my doctor today. My neck continues to worsen , leaves me shaking and in tears much of the time now. I will update more soon. My heart is kind of heavy today. But I don't have answers for so much that id going on. I just keep praying... Until next time. Mel.🌹
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment